Lone Wolves and a History of Trump
1. Brian Phillips at the Monkey Cage shares research on “lone wolf” terrorism.
2. Slate’s Fred Kaplan on Hillary Clinton’s foreign policy.
3. At the Huffington Post, Jeffrey Young and Jonathan Cohn look at what ideas House Republicans might offer on health care.
4. Jonathan Chait reminds everyone that some Republicans have been teaching Republican voters to embrace Donald Trump for years. Fair enough -- but I’ll still credit anyone who walks away from Trump now.
5. And my Bloomberg View colleague Paula Dwyer has some information for Trump about Muslims and assimilation in the U.S.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.