Whatever Happened to Replacing Obamacare?
1. Sarah Binder at the Monkey Cage answers all the procedural and political questions about the Democrats’ gun filibuster.
2. Philip Klein at the Washington Examiner performs an in-depth examination of how the Donald Trump campaign has been going recently.
3. Jonathan Chait notices that Republicans have once again kicked the can down the road on their supposed Obamacare replacement bill.
4. Kevin Drum is unimpressed with the Democrats’ gun bill.
5. And Dan Drezner thinks he’s figured out how the Trump story ends. Yes! Except that Trump himself will think he’s Apollo, going to meet his fellow Olympians because mere humans have foolishly forgotten him.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com