The Sanders Agenda and Dumping Trump
1. John Sides at the Monkey Cage looks at the polls and concludes that past terror attacks -- San Bernardino, Paris -- did not appear to have helped Donald Trump against Hillary Clinton.
2. Slate's Jamelle Bouie assesses dumping Trump.
3. Mark Schmitt on the Bernie Sanders agenda.
4. My Bloomberg View colleague Barry Ritholtz looks at the hype about Americans deserting their own country.
5. Vox's Tara Golshan on Trump's assertion that Muslims don't assimilate.
6. And Jonathan Chait on Jews, Asian-Americans and the Republican Party.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com