Word Games, Lawyers and Superdelegates
1. Dave Hopkins on the Hillary Clinton/Bernie Sanders end game.
2. John Sides at the Monkey Cage on surprisingly good (albeit modestly so) news for the Libertarian Party.
3. Also at the Monkey Cage: Andrew Rudalevige explains why no one should depend on the president's lawyers to constrain the president.
4. Dahlia Lithwick on Donald Trump and words.
5. Pema Levy on Sanders and superdelegates.
6. And Trump has driven Dan Drezner fully around the bend, to our benefit. Must-read.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org