Woman Cards and Vice Presidents
1. Kelly Dittmar and Melissa Deckman at the Monkey Cage on Hillary Clinton and the “woman card.”
2. Molly Reynolds at Brookings looks at the appropriations bills in the House, and how Paul Ryan is handling things.
3. Eric McGhee has an assessment of California’s "top two" system after the June 7 primary.
4. Julia Azari at Mischiefs of Faction on norms of the presidency and “delete your account.”
5. Heath Brown at the New West on presidential transitions and political parties.
6. Justin Vaughn in the New York Times on all things vice presidential. Yes, I'm surprised that 1 in 5 scholars of the presidency picked Dick Cheney as the top modern vice president.
7. The Huffington Post's Natalie Jackson on fluctuations in the polls.
8. And Matea Gold at the Washington Post with excellent reporting on Trump’s campaign.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org