What the LinkedIn Deal Reveals About Bubbles
Microsoft’s move to purchase LinkedIn for $26.2 billion -- the largest company-for-company acquisition in the technology industry since Hewlett-Packard’s 2002 purchase of Compaq -- is bringing out the predictable talk of irrational exuberance. But if the deal does indicate a bubble, it’s not necessarily in tech or in stocks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Four Points That Make 'Last Jedi' So Fascinating
- Battle Over Bank Watchdog Whiffs on the Law
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal