Trump Is Not a Loose Cannon
In the brief span since the nation awoke Sunday to news of the largest gun massacre in U.S. history, Donald Trump has tweeted that the killings are evidence of his own wisdom, and has called on President Barack Obama to resign for his failure to use the preferred Republican rhetoric -- "radical Islam" -- in describing the attack. Trump then went on news shows on Monday morning to insinuate that Obama is a fellow traveler of Islamic terrorists, essentially a mole inside the White House.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Four Points That Make 'Last Jedi' So Fascinating
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen