Life Lessons, Predictions, Gravity and 'Hamilton'
Finish the week strong with our free-range, gluten-free morning train reads:
- "1.5% is the new 2% in fees" (Chief Investment Officer)
- Life lessons from the financier known as "Chuck" (Reuters)
- Behavior of the Experts (A Wealth of Common Sense)
- Here’s How George Soros’s Latest Predictions Have Played Out (Bloomberg); see also What you’re not hearing about George Soros today (Reformed Broker)
- Why Taiwan is far ahead of mainland China in high-tech (Financial Times)
- Tesla Knows When a Crash Is Your Fault, and Other Carmakers Soon Will, Too (MIT Technology Review); see also When AI-powered cars learn to drive themselves, they’re also going to have to learn morals (Wired)
- We Were Wrong About Gravity … What Do We Have Wrong Today? (LitHub)
- Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills (USA Today); see also Donald Trump’s Business Plan Left a Trail of Unpaid Bills (Wall Street Journal)
- Liberal vs Conservative Antiscience (NeuroLogica)
- "Hamilton" Inc.: The Path to a Billion-Dollar Broadway Show (New York Times); see also We Wrote an Algorithm to Unravel the Rhymes of Hit Musical "Hamilton" (WSJ)
Fund Managers Missed Out
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.