The Immigrant Vote and the Trump Resistance
1. Robert Erikson and Christopher Wlezien at the Monkey Cage talk about what changes in general election polls mean.
2. Tom Holbrook on immigrant voters and the 2016 election.
3. Jordan Ragusa and Gibbs Knotts at Rule 22 on special elections.
4. Valerie M. Hudson, Erin O'Brien and Andra Gillespie discuss Hillary Clinton’s nomination. At the Conversation.
5. Daniel Nichanian at FiveThirtyEight on the Republicans who still resist Donald Trump.
6. The FiveThirtyEight crew -- including Nate Silver and Julia Azari -- on the fundamentals, Trump and the 2016 election. Lots of really good stuff here.
7. And Norm Ornstein on fixing how the health-care system and the government handle mental illness.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com