If Britain Leaves the EU, U.S. Banks Lose
Britain's pro-Europe camp drafted Jamie Dimon last week to warn about the dangers of quitting the European Union. Some commentators questioned the wisdom of enlisting the American JPMorgan chief to sway hearts and minds of Brits. A better question might be why the banking chief went to Bournemouth to share a platform with Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.