Getting High With Mom and How Animals Think
The long weekend has officially arrived! Pour yourself a tall cold-brewed coffee, recline on a hammock with your tablet, and get ready for our longer-form weekend reads:
- Reefer Momness (GQ)
- Interview with Matthew Gentzkow (Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis)
- The Power of Stories (Latticework); see also Behavioral Economists Create Model of Our Desire To Make Sense of It All (Carnegie Mellon University)
- 5 big takeaways from the most thorough review of GMOs yet (Vox)
- How an industry helps Chinese students cheat their way into and through U.S. colleges (Reuters); see also As SAT was hit by security breaches, College Board went ahead with tests that had leaked (Reuters)
- How Animals Think: A new look at what humans can learn from nonhuman minds (The Atlantic)
- How Big Pharma Uses Charity Programs to Cover for Drug Price Hikes (Bloomberg Businessweek)
- Why doesn’t physics help us to understand the flow of time? (Aeon)
- Welcome to the Absolute Best of New York (Grub Street)
Now That's Saying Something ...
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.