Russia May Be Toxic, But Domestic Investors Don't Mind
Can a major sovereign borrower issue eurobonds without the help of major Western banks and clearing systems? Russia has just proved this possible, but it’s likely that Russian investors will end up buying most of the country’s first bond issue since it was hit with Western sanctions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- No, Boris. A Trump-Led Brexit Wouldn't Be Glorious
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required