How to Take Advantage of a Taliban Leader's Death
The death of Afghan Taliban leader Akhtar Mohammad Mansour in a U.S. drone strike could provide an opening for progress toward peace -- if Afghan government leaders use the opportunity wisely.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea