Bernie Sanders, Border Battles and Inequality
1. Dave Hopkins on Bernie Sanders and process arguments. Smart.
2. Dan Drezner on the careers of foreign-policy professionals.
3. Greg Koger at Mischiefs of Faction examines what went wrong for the Republican Party this year. Very different from my diagnosis. I do agree that Republican party dysfunction was a factor, but I don’t think it prevented them from (eventually) settling on a candidate.
4. At the Monkey Cage, Sheri Berman on European-imposed borders.
5. Nate Silver looks back on the Donald Trump nomination.
6. And Matt Yglesias at Vox on multigenerational inequality.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org