Maybe-Scandals and Political Science Fiction
1. Rawan Arar, Lisel Hintz and Kelsey P. Norman at the Monkey Cage on the real refugee crisis.
2. Brian Beutler on what last week’s Facebook maybe-scandal has in common with the old IRS maybe-scandal.
3. Jonathan Chait with some advice for Hillary Clinton about attacking Donald Trump.
4. Why is the U.S. moving ahead with Europe-based missile defense? Fred Kaplan at Slate investigates.
5. And at the New West, Meredith Conroy asks two political scientists about using science fiction to explain political science.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org