Don't Panic -- It's Only a Tech Bust
The tech bust, which everyone thought was coming, is probably here. Venture capital funding is receding, companies are raising money at reduced valuations, and the rate of creation of “unicorn” companies (venture capital-funded private companies valued at over $1 billion) has slowed. Here is a chart, via Bloomberg View’s Jim Greiff:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law