Math Stumps Your Doctor, Too
Medical science is getting more and more like math. There’s big data to parse, genes to sequence, neural networks to model. That means doctors and patients will be receiving less advice and more menus of probability ranges -- the kind of information that tends to turn the human mind to mush.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea