Trump, Testosterone and the Super-Rich
Looks like we have a presidential contest shaping up. Let’s jump right into our morning train reads:
- Trump Has Won and the Republican Party Is Broken (New York), but see also Nobody knows anything (Stumbling and Mumbling)
- The Super Rich Were the First to Bail During the Financial Crisis (Bloomberg)
- The Hazards of Financial Engineering: How well is financial engineering working out for shareholders? Look at Valeant and SunEdison (WSJ)
- Death By a Thousand Cuts (A Wealth of Common Sense)
- Shrinkage vs. Growth (Investor’s Field Guide)
- How Testosterone and Stress Affect Financial Decision-Making (Alpha Architect)
- Beating Back the Patent Trolls: Repealing a Major Tax on Innovation (Medium), but see Rise of the robots is sparking an investment boom (FT)
- Down-Ballot Republicans Brace for Chance of Sharing Trump’s Ticket (Bloomberg)
- This Is Your Brain on Podcasts (NYT)
- Reading with intention can change your life (Quartz)
What are you reading?
Millennials love clean energy, fear climate change, and don’t vote. This campaign wants to change that.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Zara Kessler at email@example.com