Trump Is Riding a Warped 1980s Nostalgia
The 1980s have been making a comeback -- and the nostalgia goes far beyond shoulder pads or neon heels and big hair. In the U.S., it seems to be about a search for lost identity -- and emotions that are familiar to me as someone who lived through that decade in Moscow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness