Icahn Was Half Right About Apple's Risk in China
One doesn't have to take Carl Icahn's decision to dump his big stake in Apple as an omen. The veteran activist investor has certainly been wrong about stocks before. His motives for the move, however, deserve careful examination.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness