Fintech, Bernie and the Bull Market
- The U.S. Is in the Midst of a Historic Bull Market (Bloomberg)
- Average Fund Costs Continue to Decline in 2015 (Morningstar)
- Is Fintech Finally Gaining Ground? (Knowledge@Wharton)
- Too much feedback (Bason Asset Management)
- How Companies Use Strategically Timed Announcements to Confuse the Market (Harvard Business Review)
- Home Sellers in U.S. Enjoy Highest Price Gains Since 2007 (World Property Journal)
- The World Needs More U.S. Government Debt (Bloomberg View)
- The Bernie effect? A new poll shows young voters see a big role for government (Washington Post), see also Bernie Sanders is profoundly changing how millennials think about politics, poll shows (Wonkblog)
- Donald Trump has killed Reaganomics. And that’s okay. (The Week)
- SkySafe will knock that annoying drone out of the sky with wireless magic (Re/code)
What are you reading?
And the Nominees Are...
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Zara Kessler at email@example.com
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.