Fintech, Bernie and the Bull Market
- The U.S. Is in the Midst of a Historic Bull Market (Bloomberg)
- Average Fund Costs Continue to Decline in 2015 (Morningstar)
- Is Fintech Finally Gaining Ground? (Knowledge@Wharton)
- Too much feedback (Bason Asset Management)
- How Companies Use Strategically Timed Announcements to Confuse the Market (Harvard Business Review)
- Home Sellers in U.S. Enjoy Highest Price Gains Since 2007 (World Property Journal)
- The World Needs More U.S. Government Debt (Bloomberg View)
- The Bernie effect? A new poll shows young voters see a big role for government (Washington Post), see also Bernie Sanders is profoundly changing how millennials think about politics, poll shows (Wonkblog)
- Donald Trump has killed Reaganomics. And that’s okay. (The Week)
- SkySafe will knock that annoying drone out of the sky with wireless magic (Re/code)
What are you reading?
And the Nominees Are...
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Zara Kessler at email@example.com