Democracy, Protests, Primaries and History
1. Rick Hasen on the deregulation of money in elections. Like it or not, it’s really not all about Citizens United.
2. See also Lee Drutman at Polyarchy on political reform.
3. Amy Erica Smith at the Monkey Cage on what’s happening in Brazil.
4. Dave Hopkins assesses the New York primary.
5. And at the Plum Line, Greg Sargent talks to historian Eric Foner about Andrew Jackson, Harriet Tubman, and how to appreciate U.S. history.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org