Ritholtz's Reads: Stock Market Hate and a Little 'Respect'
Quite a week! Finish it strong with our morning train reads:
- The Best -- and Worst -- States to Avoid Income Taxes (Bloomberg)
- Time Magazine’s New Cover Story Is Every Bad Conservative Argument About the National Debt Wrapped Into One (Slate)
- People hate the stock market, and that might not change for "decades" (Business Insider)
- Active managers smash passive -- in the UK (Modern Investor)
- Say Goodbye to the Fed You Once Knew (Bloomberg)
- Corporate winners and losers amid the oil price crash (Financial Times)
- Facebook, Phones, and Phonebooks (Stratechery)
- At Tampa Bay farm-to-table restaurants, you’re being fed fiction (Tampa Bay Times)
- How To Avoid Boring Sunsets (FiveThirtyEight)
- The Untold History of Aretha Franklin’s Irrevocable “Respect” (Elle)
Here Comes the Helicopter Money
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.