How a 'Plan C' Candidate Can Win the Republican Crown
After House Speaker Paul Ryan said on Tuesday that he would not seek the presidency in 2016 under any circumstances, Scott Lemieux at Lawyers, Guns and Money issued a challenge to those who think someone besides Donald Trump or Ted Cruz could be the Republicans' nominee:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea