Bond Yields Predict 'New Mediocre' Is Here to Stay
"In price is knowledge" was the dictum drummed into me by an editor when I first started writing about finance. The bond market is telling us that the outlook for growth and inflation is the worst it's been for almost a year. And it's also suggesting that central banks will fail to meet their key policy objective of pushing inflation back up to 2 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast