Responsible Politics and Media Mistrust
1. Sarah Binder and Mark Spindel on Congress and the Federal Reserve.
2. Dan Drezner asks whether Donald Trump will discredit everything he’s running on, good or bad.
3. At Vox, Dylan Matthews reviews research by Matt Grossmann and Dave Hopkins on party asymmetry and the conservative news media.
4. Very good analysis of delegates and Cleveland from Nate Silver.
5. Philip Klein at the Washington Examiner blasts Republicans for tolerating bigotry.
6. Paul Krugman is correct about Bernie Sanders and responsibility.
7. And Slate’s Fred Kaplan on how Trump and Ted Cruz would do on foreign policy.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com