Myths, Terrorism, Unknowns and Uprisings
1. Bethany Albertson, Joshua Busby and Shana Gadarian at the Monkey Cage use new survey data to explain how fear of terrorism could help Hillary Clinton in November.
2. Emily Thorson at Politico discusses Donald Trump and five myths about politics.
3. Seth Masket, meanwhile, finds four things we don’t know about the November election.
4. Marc Lynch at the Monkey Cage looks back at the Arab uprisings.
5. And at RealClearPolitics, David Byler looks at the demographics of a Trump general election.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.