Too Friendly to Fly?
Travelers love Virgin America, the hip, mood-lit airline backed by Richard Branson. And why not? The self-described "low-fare, upscale" carrier promises passengers that they don't need to accept the dismal nickel-and-dime, fee-for-everything flying experience offered by the competition. Instead, fly Virgin and you can have it all -- legroom and the cheap ticket.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Kept One Promise. The Shutdown Is Proof.
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- President Trump's First Year, in 14 Metrics
- Watching Trump's Economic Policy Preferences in 2018
- Amazon's Pointless Obsession With Cashiers
- The Blockchain Is Not the World
- The Remarkable Financial Benefits of Delaying Retirement