Hollande's Retreat, France's Loss
French President Francois Hollande recently came up with some good proposals for reforming the country's notoriously rigid labor laws. Most of them never made it into the bill presented to his cabinet Thursday. It's a lost opportunity his country will have cause to regret.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- The Three Scenarios That Should Guide Investors
- Black Monday and Long-Term Investors