Mormon Voters, Birth Control and Kasich's Delusions
1. Dan Drezner argues that Barack Obama’s Cuba policy won’t help Cuba much but will help the U.S.
2. James H. Lebovic and Elizabeth N. Saunders at the Monkey Cage look at the history of presidential travel.
3. Also at the Monkey Cage, Benjamin R. Hertzberg on what the anti-Trump Mormons are up to.
4. Peter Feaver at Foreign Policy on what Donald Trump’s list of foreign-policy advisers tells us.
5. MSNBC’s Irin Carmon on the Supreme Court and contraception.
6. Ed Kilgore has fun at the expense of John Kasich -- a popular pastime among liberals, conservatives and everyone else these days.
7. My Bloomberg View colleague Eli Lake on U.S. reactions to terrorism -- and what the Europeans have done.
8. And Marc Lynch at the Monkey Cage writes about policy engagement from political scientists.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org