Five Foreign-Policy Questions for Donald Trump
1. Excellent item on Donald Trump’s nonsense -- and his less-than-inspiring foreign-affairs team -- from Dan Drezner.
2. Greg Sargent at the Plum Line is absolutely brilliant about Trump, Hillary Clinton and the effects of terrorist attacks on the presidential election.
3. Sarah Posner at Rolling Stone reports on Trump’s trip to Aipac.
4. Jonathan Chait on religious liberty, the Republican Party and the traditional strengths of the U.S.
5. Ross Douthat, waving the anti-Trump banner and trying to talk some sense into Republican politicians.
6. Damon Linker notes, correctly, that Republicans who denounce Trump but support Dinesh D'Souza have only themselves to blame for Trump’s success.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com