Mr. Trump Goes to Washington: The Movie
1. Christopher Baylor at the Monkey Cage makes the case for skepticism about a Republican realignment. Must-read group-based analysis of how political parties work. That said: Even if Donald Trump really does win the Republican nomination, I’m not sure that his skepticism makes sense in a world in which Republican party actors can’t control their party’s nomination.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea