Ritholtz's Reads: Warren Buffett and Light Bulbs
Ahh, the first morning train reads of spring!
- Go figure: These High-Fee, Unlisted, Junk-Based Funds Aren’t Working Out (WSJ)
- Warren Buffett on Booms, Bubbles, and Busts (Motley Fool)
- Why the Bull Market May Be Losing Its Mojo (Barron’s), but see High-Quality Stocks Poised to Soar (Barron’s)
- Big solar is heading for boom times in the US (Vox)
- The Most Important Light Bulb Deal in the World: Efficient technology is finally becoming an affordable no-brainer. (Slate)
- Why Apple’s Supposed New, Smaller iPhone Makes Sense (Re/code)
- Happy Vernal Equinox 2016! But What Does That Mean? (Slate), see also The Equinox Isn’t What You Think It Is (It's Okay To Be Smart)
- The Hubble Space Telescope Found a Bunch of ‘Monster Stars’ That Make the Sun Look Like a Night Light (Daily Intelligencer)
- Motor Vehicles Increasingly Vulnerable to Remote Exploits (FBI/DOT/NHTSA)
- How to Transform Your Coffee Into a Wonder Drug (Bloomberg)
Be sure to check out our new Masters in Business interview with Vanity Fair’s Bethany McLean, co-author of "The Smartest Guys in the Room: The Amazing Rise and Scandalous Fall of Enron."
13 Million Americans May Be Affected by Sea-Level Rise
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Zara Kessler at email@example.com
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.