Russia's Future and Candidate Evaluations
1. Eric Loepp at the Monkey Cage on how evaluations of candidates can be changed by context. Interesting.
2. Also at the Monkey Cage: Maria Snegovaya looks to the Russian future.
3. Aaron Bycoffe and David Wasserman at FiveThirtyEight on who's on track to win the Republican nomination.
4. Very good analysis of what Donald Trump has done over the last week and why from Ross Douthat.
5. Greg Sargent interviews Hillary Clinton strategist Joel Benenson.
6. And here at View, Ramesh Ponnuru and Francis Wilkinson talk about the fate of the Republican Party after this election cycle.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com