How Donald Trump Treats the Little People
1. Seth Masket at Pacific Standard on how Hillary Clinton is winning.
2. Karthick Ramakrishnan and Sono Shah at the Monkey Cage make the argument for a Sri Srinivasan nomination to the Supreme Court.
3. Dan Hopkins at FiveThirtyEight has a fascinating look at what Donald Trump voters thought about politics long before Trump ran.
4. At the Upshot, Brendan Nyhan looks at international comparisons for Trump ...
5. ... while Jennifer R. Mercieca compares Trump to previous U.S. demagogues.
6. Dan Drezner pleads for updating the conversation about trade.
7. Jonathan Chait on how orthodox Republicans haven’t updated their views on climate.
8. Jonathan Cohn on Trump’s health plan.
9. Roll Call’s Alex Roarty on tough times for outsiders in congressional primaries so far this year.
10. Kevin Drum relays a story about what happens to people who trust Donald Trump.
11. Sarah Posner at the Week on Trump and the Jews.
12. Terrific item from Sasha Issenberg about the preparations for a contested convention, including delegate selection.
13. And great reporting from the Washington Post’s Stephanie McCrummen on some Trump people in Ohio.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com