Detroit's Next Big Crash
Two amazing comebacks in Michigan dominated last week's news: that of Bernie Sanders, and that of the auto industry. Whether Sanders's lasts will be known soon enough. But there are already real questions about the industry's recovery, and the answers have profound implications not only for U.S. automakers but also for federal policy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense