A Contested Convention and Trump's Anger
1. Josh Putnam on what actually would happen at a contested convention before the first ballot.
2. Lilliana Mason at the Monkey Cage on anger, identity and support for Donald Trump.
3. Greg Sargent on the promises Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders made on immigration at their Wednesday debate.
4. Paul Waldman at the Week about Trump, lies and the media. Very good, but one disagreement: We have seen this before. Ross Perot.
5. And Ed Kilgore on splits in the Republican Party. Good, but using the word “establishment” just confuses everything.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at firstname.lastname@example.org