Spain Deserves a Government
Nearly three months after a general election, Spain still hasn’t formed a government. It’s not quite a crisis -- in fact, Spain’s economy is for the most part doing fine -- but it’s not quite a success story, either. The danger is that political drift will lead to economic stasis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks