The Crime You Have Not Yet Committed
Computers are getting pretty good at predicting the future. In many cases they do it better than people. That’s why Amazon uses them to figure out what you’re likely to buy, how Netflix knows what you might want to watch, the way meteorologists come up with accurate 10-day forecasts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Cryptocurrency Markets Aren't All the Same
- It’s Normal to Ask Questions About Bitcoin ETFs
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power