Root for Google's Robot
This week in Seoul, in what has been dubbed the "ultimate challenge" for artificial intelligence, a man will face off against a computer in the ancient game of Go. If you're reading this, you may be tempted to cheer for the man. But this is the rare battle of wits in which you should actually root for the robot.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks