The Price Britain Pays for Europe
Making the case against Brexit, the Economist has published a good editorial and supporting article on what the U.K. has gained in economic terms from its membership of the European Union and what it might lose if it quits. On those points the analysis was thorough, and I agree with the argument as far as it goes. But the articles had very little to say on the issue that most animates the people opposed to EU membership: loss of sovereignty.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks