Ritholtz's Reads: The Fed's Ammo
Where goeth the bounce back? We might find out today, but before then, my morning train reads:
- The Top Performing Hedge Funds of 2015 (Bloomberg)
- A New Breed of Trader on Wall Street: Coders With a Ph.D. (DealBook)
- What Happens To Stocks After They Make A Big Comeback? (Irrelevant Investor), see also Reality Check For Investors (ETF.com)
- Genius! Is The Fed Running Out of Ammo? (A Wealth of Common Sense)
- Stop Paying Executives for Performance (Harvard Business Review)
- Post-Housing Boom Buyers More Bullish on Equity Gains than Pre-Boom Buyers (World Property Journal)
- Bill Gates: ‘we need an energy miracle’ to tackle climate change (Verge), see also Seas Are Rising at Fastest Rate in Last 28 Centuries (NYT)
- Can technology help us improve upon reality? (BBC)
- Bright ideas can be found in the clutter of a messy desk (FT)
- Four Problems With the ‘Winnowing’ Theory of Trump’s Downfall (Bloomberg), see also GOP to Kasich: Get out (Politico)
What are you reading?
Energy-Dependent States Feel Job Losses
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Escalation With Russia Just Became More Likely
- Why Democrats Are Bullish on Governor's Races, Too
- What Bolton Should Know About Working for Trump
- Trump’s Plan to Punish the U.S. Economy
- Behind 'Trade War' Slogans, a Few Routes to Peace
- Is Trump Playing Into Xi's Hands?
- Elon Musk Is the Henry Ford of His Age. That's Bad.