More Bad News for Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio
1. An outstanding team of political scientists has been collecting information about state lawmakers' presidential endorsements and is now publishing the numbers. There are far fewer endorsements than I've found from other places, and the results aren’t as good for Marco Rubio. This stuff is very difficult to nail down, so kudos to them for trying.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea