Ritholtz's Reads: Stock Picking and Trump's Win
This morning the futures suggest the rally will continue. Get ready with our train reads:
- When Stock Pickers Stop Picking Stocks (WSJ)
- Bernanke: The relationship between stocks and oil prices (Brookings)
- They’d Rather Get Nothing in Bonds Than Buy Europe Stocks (Bloomberg), but see Fear and Loathing of Negative-Yield Debt: Bond Trader’s Dilemma (Bloomberg)
- Worry less about loss and you may lose less (MarketWatch)
- Secondary Shops Flooded With Unicorn Sellers (TechCrunch)
- Twitter’s Account Suspensions Are Surprisingly Effective Against ISIS (Atlantic)
- What The Music Industry Could Learn From 1920’s RCA (Daily Beast)
- Antonin Scalia: Looking Backward (New Yorker)
- Bush’s Befuddled Goodbye and the Risks of Trump Denialism (New Yorker), see also Is Trump Unstoppable? The frontrunner notches a dominating win in South Carolina’s Republican primary. (Atlantic)
- Is Organic More Nutritious? New Study Adds to the Evidence (NPR)
USA Stocks Positioning
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- How Long Can Trump's Long Con Last?
- Trump on Your Resume? Uh-Oh
- What History Says About Trump's Re-Election Prospects
- Holding Up a Mirror to the Intellectuals of the Left
- Dealing With China’s High-Tech Ambitions
- Trump's Promising Plan to Link Welfare to Work
- The Ugly Coded Critique of Chick-Fil-A's Christianity