Ritholtz's Reads: Apple's Fight and Dog Love
The snapback rally continues! Our morning train reads:
- Big stock buybacks are losers for many companies (Seattle Times/AP), see also Some analysts appear to be approaching breaking point (FT Alphaville)
- What the curiously strong Dow Transports say about stocks (MarketWatch)
- Why Apple Is Fighting Not To Unlock iPhones For The Government (TechCrunch), see also Hurray for Tim Cook (National Review)
- Why Vanguard is about to engulf the financial planning industry (InvestmentNews)
- Basic Portfolio Construction (Personal Finance Engineer)
- Global Warming Crushes Records. Again. (Bloomberg)
- Does My Dog Love Me? (Scientific American)
- The psychological underpinnings of 2016, the year America went nuts (Reuters)
- Jeb Bush’s gun tweet is a portrait of the American nightmare (Guardian)
- Your theory of politics is wrong (interfluidity)
What are you reading?
Candidate Spending vs. Polling
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Problem Is Facebook, Not Cambridge Analytica
- This Is No Way to Run the U.S. Stock Market
- Putin Won at the Ballot Box. He's Losing Elsewhere.
- Cambridge Analytica Behaved Appallingly. Don't Overreact.
- There's a Blamer-in-Chief in the Oval Office
- Ten Things Investors Should Know About Markets
- The Fed Is Signaling More Than 3 Rate Hikes This Year