How Antonin Scalia Made Liberals Smarter (Really)
1. At Rule 22, Jordan Ragusa calculates that Nikki Haley's endorsement of Marco Rubio should be worth an additional 4 percent of the vote. Plausible! I'm skeptical that we can get that kind of precision, though.
2. At Mischiefs of Faction, Deborah Beim on how Antonin Scalia made liberals smarter.
3. Julia Azari at FiveThirtyEight on the Supreme Court vacancy and how much voters care.
4. Molly Reynolds at Brookings on Republican retirements from the class of 2010.
5. Slate's Isaac Chotiner interviews Norm Ornstein about the Supreme Court vacancy. Very good.
6. Mark Kleiman at Ten Miles Square on Hillary Clinton and the 1994 crime bill.
7. Greg Sargent frames the political battle over replacing Scalia. Yup.
8. Kevin Drum on the unrealistic assumptions Bernie Sanders is relying on in his economic plan.
9. At National Review, Dan McLaughlin on whether Jeb Bush is preparing to call it quits after South Carolina.
10. And Alyssa Rosenberg on what Clinton is in for if she wins.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com