Ritholtz's Reads: Cannabis Banking
My Tuesday morning train reads:
- Why Bear Markets Are So Painful (A Wealth of Common Sense), see also Expect Low Returns Even If This Bull Market Survives (MoneyBeat)
- Reinventing The Broker-Dealer Model After DoL Fiduciary (Kitces)
- Copper Prices Rise Despite Mixed China Imports (WSJ), see also Gold’s New Shine Casts Shade on Bonds (WSJ)
- Tech Stocks Are Bruised But Not Cheap (Bloomberg Gadfly)
- Negative rates and bank profitability (Coppola Comment), see also Staying Positive About Going Negative (Kocherlakota009)
- 7 signs Apple TV is changing television (Computerworld)
- Saudi Arabia Is Winning Its War Against The U.S. Oil Industry (FiveThirtyEight), see also The Oil Industry Got Together and Agreed Things May Never Get Better (Bloomberg)
- Banking for Cannabis Companies Is About to Get Easier Thanks to This Startup (Inc.)
- Campaign Spending, Death Penalty in Play With Supreme Court Opening (Bloomberg), see also Posner: The Incoherence of Antonin Scalia (New Republic)
- The Freakish Advantage of NBA All-Stars (WSJ)
Millennial Wave Unsettles Presidential Race
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Escalation With Russia Just Became More Likely
- Why Democrats Are Bullish on Governor's Races, Too
- What Bolton Should Know About Working for Trump
- Trump’s Plan to Punish the U.S. Economy
- Behind 'Trade War' Slogans, a Few Routes to Peace
- Is Trump Playing Into Xi's Hands?
- Elon Musk Is the Henry Ford of His Age. That's Bad.