Re-Re-Re-Debating Begins to Test Clinton and Sanders
Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders shared a stage Thursday night for the third time in eight days. Their skills are being tested: The same old talking points are growing stale to those of us who watch every one of these things, but the campaigns know that new people are tuning in all the time. With every approaching primary and caucus, a new crop of voters is paying attention. Both candidates are good enough politicians that they manage to address both the new and the returning viewers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'