Hyperinflation Paranoia Guides the Fed
Move over Zimbabwe: Venezuela has replaced you as the poster child for monetary disaster. Citizens of that country are carrying backpacks of cash to buy their daily necessities. Prices there are expected to rise by 720 percent this year, making Venezuela’s hyperinflation the most severe on planet Earth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense
- Too Many Laws. So Much Ignorance. Something Has to Give.
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death