The Media Piles On Marco Rubio
1. Nichole Bauer on whether sexism is hurting Hillary Clinton's chances of being elected president.
2. Dave Hopkins sees media overreaction to the Republican debate ...
3. ... while Matthew Dickinson of Middlebury College in Vermont assesses what he sees on the Republican side in New Hampshire.
4. Norm Ornstein on why Bernie Sanders couldn't govern.
5. My Bloomberg View colleague Francis Wilkinson on the dangers Sanders poses to the Democratic Party.
6. Greg Sargent at Plum Line describes the Democratic contest and what it means for the party going forward from both sides.
7. Useful analysis from Nate Cohn at the Upshot on the limits of the support for Ted Cruz.
8. The Washington Examiner's Byron York on Donald Trump, moving further and further from the Republican mainstream.
9. And in the New York Times, Alexander Burns on the after-campaign of Martin O'Malley.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org